Then, after a while, we went to work out at the Y. Ryan's swimming is rapidly improving...I'd better watch out....He's gettin' pretty good. Then, we came home and I made us a huge salad with lots of good stuff...spinach, butter lettuce, walnuts, olives, tomatoes, avocados, cheese and chicken (thinly sliced, the way rp likes it). It made us feel quite healthy...Unannounced to me, Ryan filmed me. But, it was a lovely lunch...you might even hear my french cafe music in the background!Anway, we just love hangin out...especially on Saturdays!
1 comment:
Sharon Pagel said:
Yum, yum! I wish I could be there for your breakfast AND lunch, Natalie. The only thing I would add to the breakfast would be a fresh hot, steamy cup of a bold roast Starbucks coffee.
Also, I feel healthier just reading all the ingredients of the salad while listening to the music.
-Sharon
Post a Comment