
This is my sister/walking buddy Amanda. I don't think I've ever heard her not say, "Hey Nat. How are ya?" in her sweet melodic tone. You're usually thinking...Well, if I wasn't fine before, I'm fine now. She's natural--naturally pretty, naturally good at stuff, naturally loves the outdoors, ect. We both have squirrelish tendencies--we like dried fruits and nuts. We also like baked sweet taters and dark chocolate. She's saved my life a few times when I've been overcome with a need for chocolate. We lived together before I got married, which was tons of fun. She's organized, tidy, and pretty much never late. She's not a talker, so obviously I have a few more things to say than her. :p Oh yeah...and I can't forget....she has dimples! Not just cheek dimples, but a dimple close to her eye...you see it when she smiles...it's so cute! Ok I'd better be quiet now...she's probably embarrassed.
But, we have passed many hours walking in the cold, heat, wind, and pouring rain (remember that time at the training? We got soaked!) Most of those times have been building times of prayer, times of which words cannot even describe how precious.
Maybe when we get old, we'll still go on little walks together..I'd like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment