
I like this picture of Ryan. Since I'm a middle child, I've always had trouble making decisions. Ryan knows what he wants! It's so refreshing. He pretty much asked me to marry him the first date! (It was very much implied!) There he is, with his brothers Josh, Jon, and Jason. He's done so well, entering into a girl's world, having grown up with all boys! He's such a great listener, waiting on me to talk things out, especially when I'm still figuring out what I mean...I love his dimples and his spirit is so tender. Anyway, Friday nights are my favorite night...date night! I sometimes make dinner and we watch I Love Lucy and hang out. Or, we go to a couple restaurants where I can eat a gluten-free meal! I like to make him stuffed zuchinni, french toast, and fresh apple-carrot-lime juice (but not altogether!). I also like it when he sings with me and I play the guitar. He's really good at computer stuff, so thanks to him, I'm able to write this blog! He's my best friend and I thank the Lord for him. This is enough for now...:)
No comments:
Post a Comment