Monday, September 10, 2007

Daniel

This is my brother Daniel. Who doesn't like him? Seriously. He's one of those people you can never stay mad at cause he's so innocently bad and sweet at the same time. He's charming and delightful. Ever since I was little, I secretly enjoyed seeing him irritated, because he was just so cute. He also has this air of self-confidence that makes it easy to roll your eyes when he's struttin' around. I went running with him once and he told me, "Whoa Natalie, I think you're becoming an elite athletic speciman like myself!" Whatever Daniel. Only he can make someone feel good while at the same time complimenting himself! He's been an army guy ever since he was little, and I can't even explain what his skills are. He's my big brother to me. He has a wife, Allison and two little sweet girls, of whom I'll talk about soon. He like gadgets and figuring out stuff. He knows how to explain things to you without making you feel stupid. He has a tender heart that is easily touched. You can see his love for the Lord in his love for the saints. He makes everyone feel comfortable. I remember one time when I was in highschool, he went out and bought me a bright red dress! He gave me a really nice necklace when I graduated from highschool. It's an antique and I still have it. If you want to buy something, you should get Daniel to do it, because somehow he finds the best of everything!

No comments: