This is Johnathan, who belongs to Caity. He grew up around all of us and then one day it just "clicked" for them. I love both of my brothers-in-law and you must know, we girls set high standards for each others' husbands. Yes, Johnny is very stable, predictable, punctual, and patient. He's one of those people who could eat the same breakfast every day and would not mind a bit. He's a resourceful person, who's pretty much interested in learning about something all the time. He's a thinker so games, riddles, puzzles, and anything that uses your noodle...he likes.We used to play guitar in the meetings together. I felt sorry for him because most of the time, I wouldn't go by the chords in the book but I would just play the songs by ear and improvise. He just had to watch me and follow what I would do. Poor thing. He kept up pretty well.
I get a hoot out of watching Caity ask him to do things. The only way you'd ever know he's not too keen on doing something is when he quietly pities himself so only Caity can hear and feel the guilt-trip. Caity just usually giggles. If you sit next to him long enough, you'll hear his subtle humor. Here he's shown in a t-shirt, but normally he likes to dress up nice, especially in a business suit. At the trade shows this summer, he really looked like he belonged in a fancy office, but I knew he's just a sweet guy that takes care of my beloved sister. He gets along well with Ryan, too. They play games, golf, discuss finance and business together while Caity and I go to the health food store, exercise, and just hang out. He's on his way to law school and Ryan and I are rootin' for OU. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment