This is my mom. I got my brown eyes from her, which was what apparently wooed my dad to her. Just like her, I love singing and all kinds of music! She experiences the Lord in the words of songs and hymns. Me too. She taught most of all of us until highschool. She's the ultimate multi-tasker. That was a big job. Those stories could make an entire novel. (Mostly because of my bad older brothers. Controlling them was like tryin' to keep monkies in a cage) :). She always pulled strings to take us on these field trips. We did the weirdest science projects...When I smashed my finger in the garage door, she said it was just perfect timing for a science project to show how your nails heal themselves. I remember the looks on people's faces as they saw my board and walked by. ugh. Anyway, my mom was never lacking in creativity and ideas. She's always reading some sort of informational book. I like this picture because it shows that she loves to have fun. She loves putting on "tea parties" and getting together. We never lacked affection. We practically were rolling in it.Friday, September 7, 2007
Mom
This is my mom. I got my brown eyes from her, which was what apparently wooed my dad to her. Just like her, I love singing and all kinds of music! She experiences the Lord in the words of songs and hymns. Me too. She taught most of all of us until highschool. She's the ultimate multi-tasker. That was a big job. Those stories could make an entire novel. (Mostly because of my bad older brothers. Controlling them was like tryin' to keep monkies in a cage) :). She always pulled strings to take us on these field trips. We did the weirdest science projects...When I smashed my finger in the garage door, she said it was just perfect timing for a science project to show how your nails heal themselves. I remember the looks on people's faces as they saw my board and walked by. ugh. Anyway, my mom was never lacking in creativity and ideas. She's always reading some sort of informational book. I like this picture because it shows that she loves to have fun. She loves putting on "tea parties" and getting together. We never lacked affection. We practically were rolling in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment