This is Gustav Pagel..aka "Gus" He is the newest addition to our family and we love him very much. He is super smart, playful, and loves to be with his pack. Initially herding dogs, welsh corgis love to "herd," by running alongside the pack, making sure things are in order. He loves people and that is the best thing about him! There are no strangers to him...just friends he hasn't met yet :) Thank you Ryan for the best birthday present ever...I'm so glad we prayed about him, because he is such a good dog so far. I'll be posting more photos and videos of his antics, especially when I have the time!
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
The Best Gift
This is Gustav Pagel..aka "Gus" He is the newest addition to our family and we love him very much. He is super smart, playful, and loves to be with his pack. Initially herding dogs, welsh corgis love to "herd," by running alongside the pack, making sure things are in order. He loves people and that is the best thing about him! There are no strangers to him...just friends he hasn't met yet :) Thank you Ryan for the best birthday present ever...I'm so glad we prayed about him, because he is such a good dog so far. I'll be posting more photos and videos of his antics, especially when I have the time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment